As a first step, APUS consultants will review each student’s profile in order to understand his/her expectations and abilities and to establish a foundation for guidance on selection of major, schools, and suitable time for study abroad.
EARLY COUNSELING TIMELINE
Our team will develop an early counseling timeline to support the student every step of the way. This includes:
- School Selection
- Profile building activities
- Resume/CV proofreading
- Personal statement/Supplemental essays brainstorming and editing
- Help in choosing the right individuals to provide Letters of Recommendation
- Mock-interview practice for phone and face-to-face meetings
- Preparation of required documents and forms
- Financial Aid guidance, including help with financial aid and scholarship applications.
In order to improve student knowledge and overall skills, APUS designs programs based on the needs of students and their families, including:
- Intensive essay writing courses
- SSAT/SAT/ACT/GMAT preparation courses
- College-prep programs
- Campus Tours